Setting the standard for quality and safety
We take our health and safety concerns very seriously, both in-house and on sites in which we operate; from our NEBOSH qualified director, to our dedicated Safety Consultants who regularly carries out site inspections and investigate safety of access. Our policies and procedures are reviewed and revised regularly to comply with changes in legislation.
These high standards are further reinforced through regular quarterly audits provided by Safety Access, who also provide HSEQ inspections, training and support. All of our team undergo compulsory health and safety training from the time they begin their employment, and this is renewed at regular intervals.
Our collaborative approach to health and safety encourages all employees to share feedback and ideas, leading to the development of our core principles:
- Injuries and occupational illnesses are preventable
- All construction and operating exposures can be reasonably safeguarded
- Safety is a line management responsibility
- Working safely is an essential element of staff performance
- Management has a responsibility to train all staff to work safely
- Safety is a value all of our customers and team share